Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Who am I??

Classmates,
        This post is to you guys to let you know a little bit about me. My name is Katie and I am from Richmond, Virginia. I have lived there pretty much all my life with my mom, dad, little sister Lindsey, and my dog Hershey. I am one of those people who absolutely loved high school, yes I know what you might think. But I just thought it was so fun, our whole entire class was very close and I miss everyone. But on the other hand I also love college, I have met so many different people and I am brodening my horizons so much more. I am a pretty laid back kind of girl, nothing really bothers me too much. I like to have fun, but can also be serious when I need to.
       Personally, me and wiritng have never really become friends. I feel like I have never really reached my potential throughout highschool. Thats why I think that this blog will be a much better system for me to express my thoughts. All my life writing has had so many rules, that I never really thought about the message I was conveying. I am exciting for this semester and I am looking forward to reading everyone's blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment