Thursday, February 3, 2011

Wackiest Conspiracy Theories

In my research of conpiracy theories I came across a site about the WACKIEST conspiracy theories. Some of these theories are so rediculous, I cannot understand how someone in their right mind would come up with these. Also, some of them I have mentioned previously that actual do have causation. I guess it must depend on whoever you are talking to. Some people think these theories are wacky and some live by them. I know in my previous blogs my opinions have been swayed on what the real story is, but some of these accusations are humurous. So, I am here to pass on the 10 Wackiest Conspiracy Theories:

1 - Dinosauroid-like alien reptiles are dominating the world.
2 - Apollo 11 Moon Landings were faked by NASA.
3 - September 11 was orchestrated by the government
4 - Barcodes are really intended to control people
5 - Charlemagne never existed, is a fictional character
6 - The truth is out there, on Area 51
7 - Microsoft sends messages on Wingdings Font
8 - US military caused the 2004 Indian Tsunami
9 - The Nazis had a moon base
Last, but certainly not least....
10 - Kentucky Fried Chicken makes black men impotent.

I can't tell from the website if people actually believe this kind of stuff?? Like really, alien reptiles are invading the world? Peope will believe anything these days,  "Hey, gullible is written on the ceiling!"

Thought this was funny to share with you guys!

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed this because I find so much enjoyment in reading about what crazy things that some people can come up with and others believe. I really like the nazi's having a moon base this is crazy and before anyone went to the moon what crazy people believed this theory. But of course the miliarty creating the indian ocean tsunami this is really wacky why would anyone create something that would kill so many people especially the military who went and helped all these people afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.apfn.org/apfn/pearl_harbor.htm

    The Government Knew About Pearl Harbor

    I did research on this in high school and found it very intresting. After all of the articles I have read on this conspiracy theory, I believe that the government could have known. This article shares some of the evidance that the government let the Pearl Harbor attack happen. If you think about it, there are good reasons as to why FDR would allow this to happen. For one, his New Deal was failing and he needed to find a way to boost the economy. By having the Japanese attack the U.S. it gave us a reason to enter Would War 2. With this, came new jobs preparing the country for war. These new jobs and increase in military helped boost the economy, and lower unemployment. This also made FDR look like a hero.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool post. It's funny that people even acknowledge that these exist. I remember watching a whole History Channel Documentary on the Nazi Moon Base, and also how they discovered time travel or were very close to doing it. I guess these are mainly around because people are so entertained by out of the ordinary stories. Although there may be some good in this too. The one about the Government causing 9/11 is really extreme, but it is important to watch what the Government is doing with laws, spending, etc.

    ReplyDelete